Greenprint Landowner Incentive Fund » Eligibility
- Applicant must be a Greenprint Member Land Trust in good standing.
- Projects should either be ≥50 acres, or be able to clearly demonstrate regional conservation significance for wildlife habitat or a rare natural community type. Priority will be given to larger properties.
- Projects must be easement or fee property donations or bargain sale transactions for which the purchase price is not more than ≤50% of fmv as established by an independent appraisal, an appraiser’s opinion letter preliminary to an appraisal, or documented landowner agreement. Priority will be given to outright donations or very low cost sales where covering these expenses represents a hardship for the donor and/or land trust.
- Projects should be prepared to close before June, 2016. Those that already have OSLWA grants and have a clear plan for securing the match required to close before June, 2016 may apply to the Fund to Easement or fee property donations, or bargain sale transactions for which the purchase price is help reimburse yellow book appraisal costs after closing.
- Invoices for all other approved costs and expenses associated with the transaction will be paid by the Greenprint within 10 business days of receipt of invoice with evidence of completion of authorized deliverable.