Who We Are » Members
Click on any name/logo for a link to that organization's website if one is available (Morris does not currently have a website but is on Facebook).
Any conservation group or organization working in Northwest Connecticut is eligible for membership in the Greenprint Collaborative. All member organizations sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and pay annual dues scaled to organizational and personal capacity.
Member benefits include:
- GIS mapping and analysis (free of charge or at a reduced rate if normally fee for service;)
- a brain trust of conservation leaders sharing their time, talent and resources to solve problems and help accomplish regionally significant land protection projects;
- access to a developing network of affordable professional services to help protect and manage properties according to best practices;
- access to capital funding through the Greenprint Partners Pledge Fund and other grants exclusively available to Greenprint Members;
- help securing state and federal land protection funds for projects of regional significance; and
- limited development partnerships with conservation-minded developers, realtors and buyers.
To find out more or to apply for Greenprint membership, please contact our staff.